Communication does not "just happen." An effective communication plan requires, first, an effective marketing strategy - a well-thought out plan of action. A strategic plan is the planning that involves marketing research, and then, developing a marketing mix to captivate prospects and customers. At Leland Creative we believe every company needs to have clear marketing objectives, and the best way to achieve ROI and company goals will depend on what type of strategy is put together.
Creating the strategies that generate growth and awareness in sales for our clients is where things get challenging and fun.
- Marketing strategy: program development and implementation
- Research: competitive/market, internal and external audiences
- Company/product launch strategy and execution
- Print and digital advertising campaigns
- Tradeshow promotion
- Sales support and Lead Generation strategies
- Media research and plan development
- Media contract negotiation/coordination/placement
- Mail list broker contact/coordination/purchase